Use a confirmation page to confirm that the lead has been sent. You can also add a link.
Open the module settings for editing.
Tab – General
In the tab “General” you edit
- the Slide-ID
- the next slide ID (for a branched questionnaire)
- Navigation settings (reverse navigation, scrollup)
- Submission & Tracking settings
So content with which the user does not have to interact.
Tab – Design
In the tab “Design” you can give the slide a background color and adjust the text styling and spacing.
Tab – Inhalt
In the tab “Content” you can edit the confirmation page.
- Use checks as trust elements
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the tab “Buttons & Addons” the progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Longest path of the progress bar (can be different in different question trees for branched questionnaires)
- Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
But note that there is also the addon Dynamic-Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js