Slide – confirmation page
Use a confirmation page to confirm that the lead has been sent. You can also include a re-link.
Open the module settings to edit.
Tab – General
In the “General” tab you edit/edit
- the slide ID
- the follow-up slide ID (for branched questionnaire)
- navigation settings (backward navigation, scrollup)
- submission & tracking settings
So content the user does not have to interact with.
Tab – Design
In the “Design” tab, you can give the slide a background colour and adjust the text styling and spacing.
Tab – Content
In the “Content” tab, you can edit the confirmation page.
- Use checks as trust elements
Tab – Addons
In the “Buttons & Addons” tab, the Progressbar and Dynamic Headline settings are edited.
- Longest path of the progressbar (may differ for branched questionnaires in different question trees)
- Index for the progressbar (to trick the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
Note, however, that there is also the Dynamic-Headline addon, in which you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at the same time), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Dynamic-Headline addon for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js