So that we can create your slider we need some information from you. The better you describe your wishes, the better we can fulfill them. We will send you a Google-Sheet in which you can enter all the information you need. The following things we need from you:
- Your colors and fonts
- What questions do you want to ask your customers?
- How do you want us to send you the leads?
- What tracking tools do you use?
- What are your contact and billing details?
Your colors and fonts
- Header (maincolor 1): The background color of the heading above the slider.
- Antworten (maincolor 2): Background color of the answer texts and border for selection.
- Textfarbe: (textcolor 1): The color of questions and headings
- Textfarbe: (textcolor 2): The colour of the answers and other texts
- Font-Family: The font your page uses (should be a web font, see e.g. Google Fonts)
What questions do you want to ask your customers?
In addition to questions, answers and other texts, you must also tell us which slide type you would like to use (question, date selection, etc.). Therefore we have prepared a tab “Slides / Questions” in the Google-Sheet. An overview of the different slide types can be found in the article Slide Types Overview. If you want to have pictures for the respective answers, you have to send them to us (approx. 100x100px). Make sure that you provide all necessary information for each slide type. For example, with the range-slider this is:
- Headline above the slider
- Slide heading / question
- Sub-heading, if applicable (under the heading)
- starting point
- end point
- initial state
- step size
- Intermediate point 1
- Intermediate point 12
- Intermediate point 3
- Intermediate point 4
- Intermediate point 5
- button text
How are we gonna send you the leads?
We can either send the answers of your customers via POST-Request to an url of your choice or send them to you via e-mail. If you want to receive your leads by email, you need to tell us the email addresses that you want your leads to be sent to. While we do our best to ensure the reliability and stability of our Lead2Mail service, this option is not suitable for high traffic sites, but an easy way for you to receive leads quickly.
What tracking tools do you use?
For the behavior analysis of your users we can send events (e.g. after each answer). We currently support Facebook, Google Tagmanager and Google Analytics. You have to integrate the respective service into your website and we will then use the integrated service. How to use and set up Google Analytics via the tag manager is explained in the article Integrate Google Tag Manger and Analytics.