Open the module settings for editing.
Tab – Allgemein (General)
In the tab “General” you can edit the progress bar.
- Progress type (choose whether the display should be shown as steps, in percent or only as a bar)
- Determine the text position and set the initial state of the progress bar
- You can count the first slide or not
- Determine which roles should not be counted
- Determine for which roles the progress bar should be hidden.
Tab – Design
- Set the height of the progress bar and if desired a border radius
- Choose a background color and the progress color
- Edit the text color, text size and spacing
Tab – CustomCss
In the tab “Custom Css” you can add additional css.