Open the module settings to edit.
Tab – General
In the “General” tab, you can edit the progress bar.
- Progress type (choose whether to display as steps, percentages or just bars)
- Determine the text position and set the initial state of the progress bar
- You can include the 1st slide or not
- Determine which Roles should not be counted
- Determine for which roles the progress bar should be hidden
Tab – Design
- Set the height of the progress bar and a border radius if desired
- Choose a background colour and the progress colour.
- Edit the text colour, text size and spacing.
Tab – CustomCss
In the “Custom Css” tab you can include additional css.