Open the module settings for editing.
Tab – Allgemein (General)
In the tab „Allgemein” you edit/enable
- the Slide-ID
- the next Slide-ID (for a branched questionnaire)
- Navigation settings (reverse navigation, scrollup)
- Submission & Tracking Settings
Adjust the headline and give the form an additional headline if desired.
You can also use free text and use trust elements (e.g. checks) below the contact form.
Tab – Design
In the tab “Design” you can give the slide a background color and make text settings.
You can also set spacings up, down, right and left, which will only apply to this slide.
Tab – Inhalt (content)
In the tab “Inhalt” you determine which elements should appear in the form and should be filled out by the user.
Tab – Reihenfolge (Order)
In the tab “Reihenfolge” all elements appear which you have activated before in the tab ” Inhalt”. Now put them in the desired order.
Tab – Validierung (Validation)
Here you can enter error messages that the user will see if a field was filled out incorrectly. We have already inserted standard texts for you, which are displayed by default.
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the tab “Buttons & Addons” you can edit progressbar and Dynamic-Headline settings.
- The longest path of the progress bar (may differ in different question trees in case of branched questionnaires)
- Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
- Here you can set your headline individually for this question.
Note that there is also the addon Dynamic-Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js