2. Tab - Allgemein (General)
In the tab „Allgemein” you edit/enable
- the Slide-ID
- the next Slide-ID (for a branched questionnaire)
- Navigation settings (reverse navigation, scrollup)
- Submission & Tracking Settings
Adjust the headline and give the form an additional headline if desired.
You can also use free text and use trust elements (e.g. checks) below the contact form.
7. Tab - Buttons & Addons
In the tab “Buttons & Addons” you can edit progressbar and Dynamic-Headline settings.
- The longest path of the progress bar (may differ in different question trees in case of branched questionnaires)
- Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
- Here you can set your headline individually for this question.
Note that there is also the addon Dynamic-Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
8. Tab - Custom Css/Js