With this slide you can request a date for events, appointments or similar.
Open the module settings for editing.
Tab – Allgemein (General)
In the tab “General” you edit/enable
- the Slide-ID
- the next Slide-ID (for a branched questionnaire)
- Navigation settings (reverse navigation, scrollup)
- Submission & Tracking Settings
Tab – Design
In the tab “Design” you can give the slide a background color as well as set the styling of the datepicker.
Spacing can be adjusted up, down, right and left.
Adjust the styling of the text, the placeholder text and the frame.
Tab – Inhalt (Content)
In the tab „Inhalt” you can customize the headings.
- Assign a placeholder
- Submission-Id (if nothing is entered, the Slide-Id is transmitted)
- Choose a “date format” from the suggestions that suits your needs
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the tab “Buttons & Addons“ the button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings can be edited.
- Next button Text & Styling
- Back button Text & Styling
Longest path of the progress bar (can differ in different question trees for branched questionnaires)
Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
Here you can set your headline individually for this question.
Note that there is also the addon Dynamic-Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js