With a loader you can suggest your user an added value by analyzing/calculating and thus separate the query process from the input process.
With our new and revised Loader style “v2-multi-loader” you can now use multiple Loaders in one questionnaire!
You can find nice and also some free loader animations on https://icons8.com/preloaders/en/free
4. Tab - Inhalt (Content)
In the tab “Content” you can define how long the loader will be displayed and which message and picture should appear after the loader has finished.
- Edit the headline and define the position
- You can also assign a 2nd heading and determine its position
- Hide the heading when the loading animation is complete
- Use a loading image and set the loading time
Loading site – Finish:
- Edit the message
- Upload a picture
- Adjust the display duration of the message
- You can hide the loading animation Finish-Headline after the next page
- Use a heading after the loading animation
5. Tab - Buttons & Addons
In the tab “Buttons & Addons” you can edit the progressbar and Dynamic-Headline settings.
- Longest path of the progress bar (may differ in different question trees in case of a branched questionnaire)
- Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
- Here you can set your headline individually for this question.
Note that there is also the addon Dynamic-Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
6. Tab - Custom Css/Js