With a loader, you can suggest value to your user by analysing your system, thus separating the query process from the input process.
With our new and revised loader style “v2-multi-loader” you can now use several loaders in one questionnaire! You can find beautiful and also some free loader animations at https://icons8.com/preloaders/en/free
Open the module settings to edit.
Tab – General
In the “General” tab you edit/edit
- the slide ID
- the follow-up slide ID (for branched questionnaire)
- navigation settings (backward navigation, scrollup)
- submission & tracking settings
So content the user does not have to interact with.
Tab – Design
In the “Design” tab you can set colours and spacing as well as select the loader variant.
Depending on the variant, different setting options appear in the “Content” tab.
We recommend our revised loader style “v2-multi-loader”.
Tab – Content
In the “Content” tab, you determine how long the loader is displayed and what message and image should appear when the loader is complete.
- Edit the headline and set the position
- You can also assign a 2nd headline and set its position
- Hide the headline when the loading animation is complete
- Use a loading image and set the loading duration.
Load page – Finish
- Edit the message
- Upload an image
- Adjust the display time of the message
- You can hide the loading animation finish headline after the next page
- Use a headline after the loading animation.
Tab – Addons
The “Addons” tab is used to edit Progressbar and Dynamic Headline settings.
- Longest path of the progressbar (may differ for branched questionnaires in different question trees)
- Index for the progressbar (to trick the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
Note, however, that there is also the Dynamic-Headline addon, in which you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at the same time), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Dynamic-Headline addon for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js