If you have many answer choices for a question, use the multi-select module.
Open the module settings to edit.
Tab – General
In the “General” tab you edit/edit
- the slide ID
- the follow-up slide ID (for branched questionnaire)
- navigation settings (backward navigation, scrollup)
- submission & tracking settings
So content the user does not have to interact with.
Tab – Design
In the tab “Design” you set the styling for the slide (background colours, text colours and text sizes also for the states hover & selected, frame settings).
Tab – Content
In the “Content” tab, you edit the question and answers of the slide.
- Question text
- Question sub-text
- Question additional text
- Question submission id (if nothing is entered, the slide id is transmitted)
- Multiple answer options (a button appears)
- Forcing an answer (an answer must be selected to proceed)
- Duration of animation when an answer is forced
- Answer width for desktop and mobile
- Reply Text
- Reply Image
- Reply Hover Image
- Reply Id (overwrites the question submission id)
- Reply Value (if nothing is entered, (if nothing is entered, the answer text is transferred)
- Next slide (to let this one special answer jump to another slide)
- Answer weighting
- Display empty box (styling background – if e. g. a number of answers results in an answer weighting)
- Show empty box (styling background – if e. g. a number of answers results in an answer weighting). b. the number of answers results in a row in which a box is missing)
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the “Buttons & Addons” tab, button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Continue button text & styling if More answer options has been enabled in the “Content” tab
- The option to display the continue button within the container
- Back button text & styling if More answer options has been enabled in the “Content” tab
- Longest path of the progressbar (may differ for branched questionnaires in different question trees)
- Index for the progressbar (to trick the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
Note, however, that there is also the Dynamic-Headline addon, in which you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at the same time), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Dynamic-Headline addon for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js