If you have many possible answers to a question, use the multi-select module.
4. Tab - Content
In the tab “Content” you edit the question and the answers of the slide.
- Question Text
- Question Sub-Text
- Question Additional text
- Question Submission-Id (if nothing is entered, the Slide-Id is transmitted)
- Multiple response options (a button appears)
- Force answer (an answer must be selected to proceed)
- Duration of the animation when a response is forced
- Response width for desktop and mobile
- Answer Text
- Answer Image
- Reply Hover Image
- Answer Id (overwrites the question Submission-Id)
- Response Value (if nothing is entered, the response text is transmitted)
- Next slide (to make this one specific answer jump to another slide)
- Response Weighting
- Show empty box (styling background – e.g. if the number of answers results in a row with one box missing)
5. Tab - Buttons & Addons
The tab “Buttons & Addons” is used to edit button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings.
- Next button Text & styling if Multiple response options is activated in the “Content” tab
- The option to display the Next button within the container
- Back button Text & styling if Multiple response options is activated in the “Content” tab
- Longest path of the progress bar (can be different in different question trees for branched questionnaires)
- Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
But note that there is also the addon Dynamic-Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
6. Tab - Custom Css/Js