Open the module settings for editing.
Tab – Allgemein (General)
In the tab “General” you edit/enable
- the Slide-ID
- the next Slide-ID (for a branched questionnaire)
- Navigation settings (reverse navigation, scrollup)
- Submission & Tracking Settings
Tab – Design
In the tab “Design” you can give the slide a background color.
Adjust the styling of the text and the placeholder text as well as the frame settings and spacing.
Tab – Inhalt (Content)
In the tab “Content” you edit the headline.
Assign a label and a placeholder.
Enter a submission-id (if nothing is entered, the slide-id is transferred).
You can also create an info text below the input field.
Choose an image that is displayed on the left.
Customize the validation messages.
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the tab “Buttons & Addons“ the buttons, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Next-Button Text & Styling, if multiple answer options has been activated in the tab „Content”
- Back-Button Text & Styling, if multiple answer options has been activated in the tab “Content”
- Longest path of the progress bar (can differ in different question trees for branched questionnaires)
- Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
- Here you can set your headline individually for this question.
Note that there is also the addon Dynamic-Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js