Open the module settings to edit.
Tab – General
In the “General” tab you edit/edit
- the slide ID
- the follow-up slide ID (for branched questionnaire)
- navigation settings (backward navigation, scrollup)
- submission & tracking settings
So content the user does not have to interact with.
Tab – Design
In the “Design” tab, you can give the slide a background colour.
Adjust the styling of the texts and the placeholder text, as well as the frame settings and spacing.
Tab – Content
- In the tab “Content” you edit the heading.
- Give a label and a placeholder.
- Enter a submission id (if nothing is entered, the slide id is used)
- You can also create an info text below the input field.
- Choose an image, which will be displayed on the left.
- Customise the validation messages.
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the “Buttons & Addons” tab, button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Next button text & styling if More answer options has been enabled in the “Content” tab
- Back button text & styling if More answer options has been enabled in the “Content” tab
- Longest path of the progressbar (may differ for branched questionnaires in different question trees)
- Index for the progressbar (to trick the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
Note, however, that there is also the Dynamic-Headline addon, in which you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at the same time), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Dynamic-Headline addon for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js