To influence the styling of the questions and answers, there are the following styling modules:
- Global Styling – Button Styling
- Global Styling – Answer Styling
- Global Styling – Question Styling
- Global Styling – Question Styling with Subheadline
Open the module settings to edit.
To duplicate a question you have to click with the mouse on the 2 rectangles on the question module.
To add a new question, you have to click on “Insert module” and select the module “Question (slide)”.
Tab – General
In the “General” tab you edit/edit
- the slide ID
- the follow-up slide ID (for branched questionnaire)
- navigation settings (backward navigation, scrollup)
- submission & tracking settings
So content the user does not have to interact with.
Tab – Design
In the “Design” tab, you can give each question a background colour and set spacing.
Here you can make design settings that should differ from your “Global Design”. You can set the background colour for this question to be “blue” instead of “white”, for example.
In addition, it is possible to set distances upwards, downwards, to the right and to the left, which then only apply to this question.
tab – content
In the “Content” tab, you edit the question and answers of the slide.
- Question text
- Question sub-text
- Question additional text
- Question submission id (if nothing is entered, the slide id is transmitted)
- Multiple answer options (a button appears)
- Forcing an answer (an answer must be selected to proceed)
- Duration of animation when an answer is forced
- Reply Text
- Reply Image
- Reply Id (overrides the question submission id)
- Reply Value (if nothing is entered, the response text is transmitted)
- Next Slide (to make this one particular response jump to another slide)
- Reply Weight
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the “Buttons & Addons” tab, button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Next button text & styling if More answer options has been enabled in the “Content” tab
- Back button text & styling if More answer options has been enabled in the “Content” tab
- Longest path of the progressbar (may differ for branched questionnaires in different question trees)
- Index for the progressbar (to trick the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
Note, however, that there is also the Dynamic-Headline addon, in which you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at the same time), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Dynamic-Headline addon for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js