To change the styling of the questions and answers, the following styling modules are available:
- Global Styling – Button Styling
- Global Styling – Answer Styling
- Global Styling – Question Styling
- Global Styling – Question Styling with Subheadline
Open the module settings for editing.
To duplicate a question you have to click with the mouse on the 2 rectangles on the question module.
To add a new question you have to click on “Insert module” and select the “Question (slide)” module
Tab – Allgemein (General)
In the tab “General” you edit/enable
- The Slide-ID
- The next Slide-ID (for a branched questionnaire)
- Navigation settings (reverse navigation, scrollup)
- Submission & Tracking Settings
Tab – Design
In the tab “Design” you can give each question a background color and set spaces.
Here you can make design settings that are supposed to differ from your “Global Design”. You can set that the background color for this question is “blue” instead of e.g. “white”.
In addition, you can set spaces top, buttom, right and left, which then only apply to this question.
Tab – Inhalt (Content)
In the tab “Content” you can edit the question and the answers of the slide.
- Question Text
- Question Sub-Text
- Question Additional text
- Question Submission-Id (if nothing is entered, the Slide-Id is transmitted)
- Multi answer options (one button appears)
- Force answer (an answer must be selected to proceed)
- Duration of the animation when a response is forced
- Answer Text
- Answer Image
- Answer Id (overwrites the question Submission-Id)
- Response Value (if nothing is entered, the response text is transmitted)
- Next slide (to make this one specific answer jump to another slide)
- Response Weighting
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the tab “Buttons & Addons“ the button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Next button Text & Styling, if multiple answer options have been activated in the „Inhalt” tab
- Back-Button Text & Styling, if multiple answer options are activated in the tab “Content
- Longest path of the progress bar (can differ in different question trees for branched questionnaires)
- Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
- Here you can set your headline individually for this question.
Note that there is also the addon Dynamic-Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js