With the Range-Selector you can select a range and thus e.g. query the budget from the customer.
4. Tab - Content
In the tab “Content” you edit the Range-Selector.
- Adjust the headline
- Assign a second heading
- You can also embed an image on the left and right side of the Range-Selector
- Define a range start
- Define a range end
- Assign an initial state
- Define the step size
- Assign a range unit
- Select a separator if desired
- Submission-Id (if nothing is entered, the Slide-Id is transmitted)
- Set labels, select a numerical value within the defined range
- Optionally, you can also specify “Number value=label” to display a text instead of a number value at this position
5. Tab - Buttons & Addons
In the tab “Buttons & Addons” button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
Next button Text & Styling
Back button Text & Styling
Longest path of the progress bar (can differ in different question trees for branched questionnaires)
Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
Here you can set your headline individually for this question.
Note that there is also the addon Dynamic Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
6. Tab - Custom Css/Js