With the range selector you can select a range and thus, for example, query the budget available from the client.
Open the module settings to edit.
Tab – General
In the “General” tab you edit/edit
- the slide ID
- the follow-up slide ID (for branched questionnaire)
- navigation settings (backward navigation, scrollup)
- submission & tracking settings
So content the user does not have to interact with.
Tab – Design
In the “Design” tab, you can give the slide a background colour and adjust the colour setting for the bar.
Customise the styling of the texts and tooltip text.
In addition, there is the option to set spacing to the top, bottom, right and left, which will then only apply to this slide.
Tab – Content
In the “Content” tab, edit the range selector.
- Customise the headline
- Give a 2nd headline
- You can also include an image on the left and right in the range-seletor.
- Define a range start
- Define a range end
- Give an initial state
- Define the step size
- Give a range unit
- Select a thousands separator if desired
- Submission id (if nothing is entered, the slide id will be submitted)
- Give labels. Choose a number value within the defined range
- Optionally you can also specify “number=label” to display a text instead of a number value.
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the “Buttons & Addons” tab, button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Next button text & styling
- Back button text & styling
- Longest path of the progressbar (may differ for branched questionnaires in different question trees)
- Index for the progressbar (to trick the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
Note, however, that there is also the Dynamic-Headline addon, in which you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at the same time), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Dynamic-Headline addon for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js