With this slide you can let your user enter a text (or just numbers).
4. Tab - Inhalt (Content)
In the tab „Inhalt” you edit the headings.
- Assign a placeholder text
- Submission-Id (if nothing is entered, the Slide-Id is transmitted)
- Activate “Numerical input” if you only want to query numbers
- Assign a min-max length of the answer
- Mandatory field Yes/No
- Adapt the validation messages
5. Tab - Buttons & Addons
In the tab “Buttons & Addons” button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Next button Text & Styling
- Back button Text & Styling
- Longest path of the progress bar (can differ in different question trees for branched questionnaires)
- Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
- Here you can set your headline individually for this question.
Note that there is also the addon Dynamic Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
6. Tab - Custom Css/Js