Slide – Text input – Number input
Use this slide to let your user type in some text (or just numbers).
Open the module settings to edit.
Tab – General
In the “General” tab you edit/edit
- the slide ID
- the follow-up slide ID (for branched questionnaire)
- navigation settings (backward navigation, scrollup)
- submission & tracking settings
So content the user does not have to interact with.
Tab – Design
In the “Design” tab, you can give the slide a background colour.
You can set the input spacing, the text and placeholder text, and the border.
Tab – Content
In the “Contents” tab, you edit the headings.
- Give a placeholder text
- Submission id (if nothing is entered, the slide id will be transmitted)
- Activate “Numeric input” if you only want to query numbers
- Give a min-max length of the answer
- Mandatory field Yes/No
- Customise the validation messages
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the “Buttons & Addons” tab, button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Next button text & styling
- Back button text & styling
- Longest path of the progressbar (may differ for branched questionnaires in different question trees)
- Index for the progressbar (to trick the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
Note, however, that there is also the Dynamic-Headline addon, in which you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at the same time), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Dynamic-Headline addon for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js