The text slide allows you to display any content.
5. Tab - Buttons & Addons
The tab “Buttons & Addons” is used to edit button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings.
- Next button text & styling
- Back button text & styling
- Longest path of the progress bar (can be different in different question trees for branched questionnaires)
- Index for the progress bar (to outwit the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
But note that there is also the addon Dynamic-Headline, where you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at once), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Addon Dynamic-Headline for a better overview.
6. Tab - Custom Css/Js