The text slide allows you to display any content.
Open the module settings to edit.
Tab – General
In the “General” tab you edit/edit
- the slide ID
- the follow-up slide ID (for branched questionnaire)
- navigation settings (backward navigation, scrollup)
- submission & tracking settings
So content the user does not have to interact with.
Tab – Design
In the “Design” tab, you can give the slide a background colour and set the minimum slide height.
You can adjust the text styling and spacing.
Tab – Content
In the “Content” tab, you edit the heading.
You can also choose which role the slide should have (question/contact/confirmation).
Enter the free text.
- Activate checks to use trust elements.
Tab – Buttons & Addons
In the “Buttons & Addons” tab, button, progressbar and dynamic headline settings are edited.
- Next button text & styling
- Back button text & styling
- Longest path of the progressbar (may differ for branched questionnaires in different question trees)
- Index for the progressbar (to trick the display)
- Here you can set your headline again individually for this question.
Note, however, that there is also the Dynamic-Headline addon, in which you can globally set the headlines for questions (all at the same time), contact form, confirmation, loader and zip code.
Using this setting here only makes sense if you have questions in which different headlines should appear. Otherwise use the Dynamic-Headline addon for a better overview.
Tab – Custom Css/Js