1. Slider - Rough classification
Roughly speaking, a slider can be divided into the following areas:
- Question area before the conversion
- Query of contact data
- Confirmation page after conversion
- further questions after the conversion
After the confirmation page/conversion we offer the possibility to further refine leads. To use this option, you need to implement a lead update mechanism on your backend.
2. Slider - Classification according to roles
The different slides can also be classified according to their role. The following roles currently exist:
- Role question – Questions Slides
- Role zipcode – Postcode query Slides
- Role loader – pauses the slider briefly and simulates a “working system
- Role contact – contact details Slides
- Role confirmation – confirmation page after the conversion
3. Slider - Modules in the editor
With the backend you edit your slider. In the backend the slider is composed of the following module types:
- Addon – are modules that interact with the slider (e.g. Progressbar)
- Slide – describe the contents of the slide (questions, loader, contact details, confirmation page, …)
- Feature – extend the function of the slider (e.g. tracking, form submission, input focus, …)
- Styling – determine the appearance of the slider (e.g. Global Question Styling)
- Vendor – If we have developed an individual solution for your company, your slider will have a special vendor module
- Controller – Is the heart of the slider and always the last module in the backend.
If you want to add a new module, you have to click on "Insert module" in the respective section and select the corresponding module. The modules are colored according to their function (slide, addon, feature, styling).