1. Slider - General division
In general, a slider can be divided into the following areas:
- question area before conversion
- query of contact data
- confirmation page after conversion
- further questions after the conversion
After the confirmation page/conversion we offer the possibility to further refine leads. To take advantage of this opportunity, you must implement a lead update mechanism on your backend. A Help Center article about this follows.
2. Slider - classification by rolls
The different slides can also be classified according to their role. The following roles currently exist:
- role question – question slides
- role zipcode – zipcode request slides
- role loader – pauses the slider briefly and simulates a “working system”
- role contact – contact details slides
- role confirmation – confirmation page after conversion
3. Slider - modules in backend
Use the backend to edit your slider. In the backend, the slider is composed of the following module types:
- Addon – are modules that interact with the slider (e.g. Progressbar)
- Slide – describe the contents of the slider (questions, loader, contact details, confirmation page, …)
- Feature – extend the function of the slider (e.g. tracking, form submission, input focus, …)
- Styling – determine the appearance of the slider (e.g. Global Html And Colors)
- Vendor – if we have developed an individual solution for your company, your slider has a special vendor module.
- Controller – is the heart of the slider and always the last module in the backend.