Slider – Structure and Elements
Slider – Rough classification
Roughly speaking, a slider can be divided into the following sections:
- Question area before conversion
- Request for contact details
- Confirmation page after conversion
- Further questions after conversion
After the confirmation/conversion page, we offer the option to further refine leads. To use this option, you must implement a lead update mechanism on pages of your backend.
Slider – division by roles
The different slides can also be classified according to their role. The following roles currently exist:
- Role question – questions slides
- Role zipcode – postcode query slides
- Role loader – briefly pauses the slider and simulates a “working system”
- Role contact – contact details slides
- Role confirmation – confirmation page after conversion
Slider – modules in the backend
Use the backend to edit your slider. In the backend, the slider is composed of the following module types:
- Addon – are modules that interact with the slider (e.g. progress bar)
- Slide – describe the contents of the slider (questions, loader, contact details, confirmation page, …)
- Feature – extend the function of the slider (e.g. tracking, form submission, input focus, … )
- Styling – determine the appearance of the slider (e.g. Global Question Styling)
- Vendor – If we have developed a custom solution for your company, your slider will have a special Vendor module
- Controller – Is the heart of the slider and always the last module in the backend.
If you want to add a new module, you have to click on “Insert module” in the respective section and select the corresponding module.
The modules are colour-coded according to their function (slide, addon, feature, styling, submission&tracking).
In this article you will learn how to edit the questions in your slider: edit-questions.
In this article you will learn how to edit the Dynamic Headline addon: Dynamic Headline.